Layout

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Boy/Girl Poll Update

Okay, I've been getting a few more guesses in on the sex of the baby.  Here they are:

Cierra S.- EDD August 6th - Boy
Ardra J. - EDD August 15th - Girl
My Brother - EDD August 17th - Girl but hoping for a boy
Liz C. - EDD August 18th - Girl
My Hubby - EDD August 21st - Boy
My Dad - EDD August 22nd - Undecided boy or girl
Kristin P. - EDD August 25th - Girl
My FIL - Girl
My SIL - Girl
My MIL - Girl
My BIL - Boy
Linda M. - Girl
Jen M. - Boy
Amy A. - Boy
Cathy T. - Boy
Tina I. - Girl
Matt R. - Boy
Dorsey F. - Boy
Jared E. - Boy
My Boss - A Leprechaun (I surely hope he is wrong, I guess that was his St. Patty's Day joke!)
My Mom - No EDD - Just wants him or her to be healthy!
 
Boys are ahead by just a few!
 
To spice things up a little, Danny and I are going to write our name and our guess on a piece of paper right before the ultrasound and not tell each other what we think.  Then we'll stick them in an envelope, and *if* the ultrasound tech or Dr. will play along, we are going to have them open the envelope and announce who is right!  The suspense is literally making me jump out of my seat!  This is going to be soooo much fun! :)
 
**18 Days until we find out**
 
Note: I will not be using one of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment