Saturday I went to meet my parents for lunch. Danny happily put the restaurant's address in my handy GPS and on the road I went. Just Marissa and I on the road while daddy stayed home to rest (and play video games, I'm assuming). All was well until I ended up on a back road, with my gas light on, "arriving at my destination" which was NOT Ruby Tuesday's. I don't know what happened, but Google...you need to update your maps, ASAP! Nothing like being in BFE, with a screaming baby who wants to eat, you're almost out of gas and the restaurant you were supposed to be at 15 minutes ago is no where in site. Ughhhh....so of course I call dad to the rescue and he gets me back on track and to the restaurant in a few minutes. :) We celebrated his 50th birthday with his two brother's which was really nice.
Today we've been relaxing and gearing up for another dreaded work week. I went grocery shopping and got lots of goodies for this week. We've decided we are going to keep it low key for tomorrow and just have dinner in. I guess it's sort of a tradition for us to keep our Valentine's Day to a minimum. I baked us a cake and we'll be having shrimp alfredo, garlic toast and salad for dinner. I picked up a bottle of Pinot Noir and I'm hoping that Danny will have a glass with me tomorrow night. I opened the bottle tonight to try it out and it's a light red wine (or lighter than what I normally drink, like Merlot or Cab Sav). He had a little sip and he agreed that he *might* have a glass with me tomorrow. That's big news because Danny hates wine and I'm always begging him to drink it with me. Eh, I guess it's just more for me when he doesn't want to partake in the yumminess!
<3 For my Valentine <3
Lately Marissa has found the dogs to be hilarious. She loves to see them play and she giggles like it's the funniest thing ever. It is so cute!
We snapped some photos the other day at bath time. She loves her ducky and she loves to splish-splash.
What a goof!
My Little Book Worm


No comments:
Post a Comment