I love her big blue eyes!
I love her facial expression here!
Here are a few additional shots that were taken during our Virginia Beach trip.
Crazy head after a day at the beach!
Looking out the balcony door to the beach.
Me and Marissa getting ready to go to dinner
Taken at my parents house, visiting with "Uncle Fuzz"
And who doesn't love a pink ladybug fluffy butt??
Fireworks at Fairview
Look at this sweet smile!
With Daddy and Teddy
Watching Fireworks
Saturday morning no pants party!
Hitting the beach at Lake Anna
Our Little Family at the Lake
Splishy-Splashy!
Having fun with Erin!
And we can't forget about the baby in the oven!
Here I am in all my pregnant glory...16 weeks!
And this was 16 weeks with Marissa:
My dad brought us a 5 gallon bucket of vegetables from his garden over the weekend. We have squash, zucchini, green peppers, hot peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers and peaches. To try and use some of the veggies up, I made squash casserole last night! I will be eating that for lunch/dinner some this week and I made a separate one for the freezer, since Danny isn't here. Marissa also enjoyed some sauteed squash from her Grandpup's garden. That was her first time having squash and she really liked it, normally she has zucchini. I also made yummy cucumber salad with vinegar, onion and italian dressing. I can't wait to dig into that today! I love the summer because my dad gives us tons of fresh veggies and we don't have to do any of the hard work, except cook it and it eat, which is the best part! :-D Soon we should have fresh green beans, corn and maybe some beets! Mmmm mmm, good! Marissa also loves beets but they sure are messy!
Stay tuned for tomorrow's Wordless Wendesday, I have a special photo that I am in love with. It needs to be framed. :)























No comments:
Post a Comment