Layout

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Nursery/Name Reveal

It's what you've all been waiting for....right?  Right!

Our sweet baby boy officially has a name:  Dylan Anderson!


Here is a sneak peak of Dylan's nursery.  I love how it's coming together.  Danny did a great job and I can't wait to see the finished product.  We still have to put the glider in, the changing table and add a few more decorative pieces.  I also need to organize the closet.  At least he now has a place to sleep.  :-D


DIY Wall Art that I made


Inspiration from the crib sheet

My DIY Lamp and Lamp Shade


I went a little picture crazy. :)


"D" is for Dylan and DIY Door Decor


Our cozy little corner for late nights


As many of you know, Marissa has a lovey we call "Teddy."  This is the elephant lovey we got for Dylan, I don't know if he will take to it quite like his big sis, though.


DIY Elephants above the closet doors


What do you think?  More pictures to come soon. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love Dylan's name!! The nursery is super cute too. Your DIY elephant theme is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DYLAN!!!! Aw baby boy has a name!!! Can't wait to see you guys!
    p.s. the room looks amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete