Layout

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Butterfly Kisses

Today I slept in until almost 10 am, woke to Marissa bringing me a homemade Mother's Day card and a picture frame with butterfly kisses from her and Dylan.  Danny had breakfast and hot coffee on the table waiting for me. I felt like a queen!  He is such a great husband and father and he knows how to pull at my heart strings.  I don't need fancy jewelry or lavish gifts; one made from a little craft paint and paper is all I really need.  I will cherish this forever!


Danny is off to New York for travel for the week, I miss him already.  I guess distance makes the heart grow fonder.  I'll probably take some free time to do some reading, craft and the other part of my time will be busy with the kids and working.  

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment