Layout

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Hail to the Redskins

Danny was supposed to go to the Skins vs Giants Monday night football game with a friend.  He got a call around 11:00 Monday morning saying he would have to find someone else to go with him.  Lucky for me, I got to go to the game with him! 

Since I am off on Monday's I scrambled around to find a baby sitter for the kids and get everthing straight for the game.  Our regular babysitter was kind enough to keep the kids for us Monday night, so I dropped them off around 4:00 and then we headed to the game for some tailgating.

The game was so much fun and it was even better that the Skins won!  We saw a Giant's fan get escorted out of the game for picking a fight with a Redskin's fan.  We saw a guy puke in the middle of FedEx stadium.  And we cheered for a victory, 17-16!  It was a blast.


Unfortunately, we didn't get home until almost 2:00 in the morning and I had a meeting at 9:30 the next day.  So I didn't get much sleep, but I made it to work on time.  Nothing a little coffee won't fix. We don't get the opportunity to be spontaneous that often, so it was a fun date night together!





No comments:

Post a Comment