Layout

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Facebook Reveal

After my 12 week appointment today and hearing the little one's heart beat we felt comfortable enough to share our news on Facebook. We are so grateful for friends and family who support us.


The little one was moving around quite a bit this morning (caffeine rush?!) but the nurse was finally able to get the heart beat on the doppler and it was measuring right around 150 beats per minute.  Based on my pregnancy with Dylan, I'm going to say this one is a boy!  I'm still having some morning sickness here and there and since I never actually got sick with Marissa but did with Dylan, I'm thinking that it's another boy.  His heart rate was also 150 BPM right around the 12 week mark.  Only 28 more weeks until we find out. 

So far I have gained 1 pound.  I haven't really been craving anything but when I hear something that sounds good, I think about it until I get it.  I feel like I already look 5 months pregnant, especially at night when my bloat is the worst.  Looks like I will need to dig my maternity clothes out of storage soon.

Marissa is 100% positive she is getting a baby sister and that her name will be Gracie.  I'm afraid she is going to be disappointed.  I have tried telling her that we don't get to pick what we have and that she might get another baby brother.  She doesn't seem to think so.  




No comments:

Post a Comment