Layout

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Happy Due Date, Baby!

Well, I have officially arrived at my due date! I think this little guy or girl is comfortable. I go Wednesday (if I haven't delivered) for an ultrasound to check fluid levels, baby movement and an estimate of the size. If all is well, my midwife will let me go until 42 weeks before we talk induction. Which would put us right at Easter. I am so excited to meet this little one but I am also trying to be patient as I really don't want an induction.

We have officially picked names (nothing like waiting until the last minute, ha)! We have decided to not tell anyone and I know both sets of grandparents are itching to know. But since we are team green we figured we might as well hold out. There's no sense in getting attached to a name (or disliking one) that we won't get to use anyway. I like to think that we did a good job naming the first two, so a few more days won't kill anyone. I will say that I think either name we have chosen goes well with Marissa and Dylan as a sibset and that neither of the names are that common. We don't like totally out there names but we didn't want your typical every day/over used/common name, either.

We can't wait to meet you baby! Go easy on your momma. :) Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment