Layout

Monday, May 5, 2014

Pinterest Worthy Wall Collage?

A few weeks ago my mom took the older kids so I had 3 days without Marissa and Dylan.  I took full advantage of my time with just Leila. We did lots of cuddling, napping and we happened to be pretty productive, too! My main goal was to get Leila's birth announcements ordered and create a wall collage of all 3 of my babies. I am pretty happy with how it turned out. I have an iris for Marissa and a rose for Leila. All that is missing is a porcelain shoe for Leila with her birth information on it. I happen to think this is pinterest worthy, so I'm adding it to my pins in hopes of inspiring someone else to get those baby photos off of your hard drive and onto a wall in your house!

No comments:

Post a Comment