Layout

Monday, November 16, 2009

Two Hearts, One Love

So, I'm pretty new to this, I love reading friends' blogs so I thought I would try it out myself. I always had a diary growing up and I wrote a lot of poetry when I was in High School but I haven't documented much of my life in words in many years. Most of my memories come from scrap booking and capturing moments in still life. Today, I want to capture what no one else really knows about me, only what goes on in my mind, where I generally only let a select few in. To start, my name is Alicia and I just celebrated my one year wedding anniversary on November 08, 2009. I married my husband and best friend in a beautiful church in Winchester, VA. We honeymooned in the Caribbean for a week on a cruise and just went on our second cruise to the Caribbean for our anniversary.

The reason I chose the title of 'Two Hearts, One Love' is because love completely consumes me. It always has and I hope that it always will. Danny, my husband, is truly my better half and I cannot imagine life without him. He keeps me level and loves me like no one else ever has. We may be two hearts just beating, but together we are one never ending love song.

No comments:

Post a Comment