Layout

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Nursery and Pregnancy Update

Lucky number 22 was on Monday!  18 Weeks to go!  Here's my favorite picture from our 22 week photo session (aka Danny snapping a few photos for me). 

I've been gearing up for the weekend and getting excited that my mom is coming to paint the nursery for me.  I went to Lowe's last weekend and picked out paint.  We've decided on a two tone color with chair molding in between.  We will be doing pink on the top and chocolate on the bottom with white chair molding.  I hope it turns out nice!  I also received Marissa's bedding set in the mail last weekend (see below).  It's so cute!  It's simple, but I love the colors and can't wait to see it all together with the crib.  My mother in law ordered the crib for us last week and it should arrive in about a week or two.  We're still in the beginning stages of the nursery but I think after this weekend we will be well on our way to the perfect room for our little girl! 


I've also been working on some craft projects for Marissa's room.  Remember that "M" from my last post?  Well, here's the finished product!  However, it won't be 100% finished until it is on the wall, behind the crib in the nursery and we have little Marissa here with us.  :)

I decided to make a lamp shade in coordinating fabric with the letters.  I L-O-V-E the outcome!  So stinkin' cute!  Have I mentioned that mod-podge is my new favorite craft supply (thanks, Kristin)?  I've already used half a bottle!

No comments:

Post a Comment