We had a great visit with Robby and Katie this past weekend. We lounged around the house, passed around babies, ate yummy food, did a little shopping and to top it off, I got to stay in my pj's most of the visit! How can you not enjoy a visit that consists of pj's, coffee and babies?
"Bobby Knox"
Look at those big blue eyes! Who's eyes do you think she has? Mine or Danny's? I can't tell!
Can I say adorable!? Marissa grabbed Knox's hand, it was so cute!
Marissa has been doing really well. She's not really rolling over much, but if you lay her on a blanket she will turn around like clock work. Her head will be facing one direction and the next time you look over she's flipped all the way around. This week Marissa is trying out sweet potatoes and so far, she seems to really like them. She loves, loves, loves bananas. She's not a huge fan of avocado but she will eat some of it. She still likes her carrots but she seems to be liking the sweet potatoes more.
She has the cutest laugh I've ever heard, a smile that can make the gloomiest day brighter and her curiosity for life just has me falling in love with her more and more every day! Danny and I can't seem to get enough of her. Sometimes it's hard to share. :)
Mom and dad are coming to visit this weekend, they haven't seen Marissa since Christmas. I think they'll be surprised at how big she has gotten. She is growing so fast. Holding Knox over the weekend reminded me of how little Marissa used to be. I kept thinking to myself, was she ever this little? It is amazing how fast these little people grow. In just 4.5 months she has changed so much. Before I know it I'm going to be planning for her first birthday party! How in the world do I have an almost 5 month old? It feels like just yesterday I was wobbling around, with swollen hands, feet and ankles, looking like I was smuggling a watermelon under my shirt. Now I have this beautiful little girl who I can't imagine my life without.

No comments:
Post a Comment