I miss my hubby, but I guess it's good to have a little quality "me" time.
Mom and dad are coming tomorrow morning to visit. I think after Marissa goes to bed we are going to head out to a movie and have a husband and wife date night! We haven't really had any since we've had Marissa so it is much needed. Marissa will be in her comfort zone in her on home, in her cozy, warm crib so hopefully she will sleep while we are out and not give mom and dad too much trouble. Though I'm sure they wouldn't mind even if she was up the whole time.
I've decided that I need some friends who drink red wine....because this glass is tasting too good and I really, really don't need to finish this whole bottle. :) Plus, it would be nice to sit and chat over a glass of wine, I guess what I really need to find is some other mommy friends who won't be bored talking about bebehs! I feel like I don't relate to many of my friends anymore, but on a side note...I know 4 people who are pregnant and expecting this year! Very exciting and I am so happy for all of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment