Layout

Friday, March 16, 2012

Our Week In Pictures

She looks so serious in this picture, but I love it anyway.

 Where you find Marissa, you will find "Teddy"


I *may* have a small obsession with baby feet.
D-Man, just a swingin', wavin' hello to momma!

Sunglasses: check
Hat: check
Water bottle: check
Someone's ready to go "outside" (Marissa says the cutest outside now; almost like she's asking a question when she says it).


Snack time!  Playing outside works up an appetite.


That's our week in pictures!

Oh - I almost forgot one of my latest sewing projects.  I made Marissa her very first purse and it just so happens to match mine.  

She is such a busy body. I was trying to get a shot of her modeling her first purse but she wouldn't stand still, so this is what we got!  

 Checking out her purse.  She already has her cell phone and sun glasses in it. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment