Layout

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Marissa's Minnie Mouse Party

We had such a great time at Marissa's 2nd birthday party, despite the rain and cramming a ton of people in our little house.  We had lots of yummy food and Marissa was so spoiled by her friends and family.




One and Two year comparison

DIY Decorations


Favor bags.  The babies (under 1) got a Mickey or Minnie bib and a board book.  The older kids (over 1) got a Mickey coloring book, crayons, a board book and gold fish. :)

Cupcakes I made.  They got a little dried out, so I need to figure out how to prevent that in the future.  They were only out for a few hours during the party but I was definitely disappointed that they got dry.  At least they looked pretty, right!?


Danny's kegerator decoration

I made an "adult" Minnie Mouse Cocktail.  It was super delicious!  I had actually pinned a recipe similar to this on Pinterest and made some modifications:

1 Large bottle of Pinot Grigio
1 Frozen Pink Lemonade Can
3.5 cups Sprite

Serve with an ice cube with a raspberry frozen inside


I had planned for these centerpieces to go on the tables outside but since it rained I just put them around the drink station and the pass through where all the food was kept.





Miss Minnie!



Marissa (2 years) and Dylan (8 months)

I never knew there were so many Minnie Mouse toys, I hope she doesn't outgrow Minnie anytime soon!

Singing Happy Birthday!






No comments:

Post a Comment