Layout

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday Snow Storm...

I've been sitting here watching it snow pretty much all day. I think we have about 7" of snow, give or take. Lets just say I'm not going out to measure! Danny made me breakfast in bed and I actually enjoyed a cup of coffee this morning. I haven't had much of a desire to drink coffee but this morning it was pretty good. Now that I've had my cup of caffeine for the day I'll be sticking to water, juice and milk the rest of the day.

Though it is still a little early, and I'm skeptical of posting (hence the reason I have not posted anything real public on Facebook in fear that something could go wrong before we are out of the first trimester), I thought I would go ahead and share my belly pics. I only know of maybe one or two people who check my blog anyway, so what can it hurt? We're going to be taking pictures every two weeks starting with week 8. So here's my week 8 and week 10 pictures.
8 Weeks

10 Weeks

I know, there's not much to see (other than bloat, oh joy!) but one day I will look back on these and say, wow, where did my body go? We have a little over 2 weeks until my next appointment and I am getting a little impatient. I just want to hear the heartbeat and know that everything is progressing as it should. I thought pregnancy would be so different, but in all reality, I don't feel that pregnant. I'm sure I will be kicking myself in the butt a few months from now when the weather is heating up and I am feeling like a cow! :)

Geez, it's already 3:00 and I haven't done anything today. Maybe I will go scrapbook for a little bit and then I'm going to make some homemade lasagna for dinner. Yum~o!!

No comments:

Post a Comment