Guess what!? I'm snowed in for another whole weekend. This is becoming quite the routine these days.
Danny came home from New York on Friday. He had to get an earlier flight to avoid delays and cancellations at the airport due to the storm. I didn't care what time he had to get a flight, as long as he got home safety to me. It was so nice to have him back home!
We have been complete couch potatoes today. You would think I would have some motivation to clean the house or be productive, but there is something about the snow that just makes me lazy.
Tomorrow is the Super Bowl, Saints versus the Colts. We obviously don't have any plans with this much snow, not that we had any plans otherwise. I plan on making some hot wings and a few finger foods for the game. The only thing that will be missing from the menu is beer (well for me at least)! Currently our satellite is out so we've been watching Netflix. If it doesn't return by tomorrow I guess we will be heading outside to throw snowballs at the satellite dish until we knock all the snow off. Talk about Redneck! Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.
I will be 12 weeks on Monday (pictures to come soon)! Which means only a week and a day until our next appointment and only a week and 4 days until I am out of the first trimester!! Crazy! We're still just continuing to pray that everything is okay and I think I ask Danny at least once a day if he thinks I'm really pregnant. Lol, I guess it just hasn't really sunk in since I don't feel pregnant. Just hoping we hear that swoosh, swoosh at our next appointment.
No comments:
Post a Comment