And this one had the whole class laughing...even the instructor said she's never seen this happen before!
Yeah, that's Danny breastfeeding, lol!!
I think he has a lot to learn about the male anatomy, but he was a good sport! Saturday we slept in and we set up Danny's new "media center" in the basement. He's like a kid in a candy shoppe and I can't peel him away from his new desk. I guess you gotta love a good Craigslist find!
My little nerd :) I <3 him...
Once the desk was put together, we headed to our favorite place, (insert sarcasm for good measure) Fairview Beach! Everyone knows that we have a slight history at Fairview Beach and if we knew what was good for us we would steer clear of that place, but we never learn (we've had a few broken bones, a bar fight, an ER visit, and many a drunken night occur at Fairview Beach). We met up with an old friend that I went to High School with, Danny and I shared a beautiful sunset together then headed to the beach to watch the fireworks. The show was great! It was such a nice night. Then we went to the Pirate's Den for a quick drink, well, I had ice chips while Danny had a beer, then we decided to call it an early night before we got ourselves into any trouble! We tried to order pizza and bread sticks from Domino's but we just missed closing, so we vegged out on frozen pizza and bread sticks once we got home. Not the best food to be eating at midnight, but it was good nonetheless.
We grilled out steaks with Danny's parents today and they stayed to watch "The Bounty Hunter." It was a nice relaxing day and tomorrow Danny leaves for travel to New York. I'm bummed that he will be gone, but hopefully this will be the last time before Marissa gets here. And hopefully Marissa doesn't decide to come early, or Danny will be on an immediate flight back home!
Tomorrow marks 5 weeks until my estimated due date. There's a full moon on August 24th, a day after my due date, so I'll be interested to see if that impacts her arrival at all. I know it's an old wives tale, but it's still fun to think about.
Eli wanted to have a little photo shoot this evening, Sadie however did not...
Sadie kept her little butt under the futon, out of camera shot. Her loss, no blog appearance for her!
**36 Days** to go!


No comments:
Post a Comment