http://vanessascraftynest.blogspot.com/2010/07/cloth-diaper-week-show-off-your-fluff.html
So here is an update to my cloth diaper stash posts from the past!
This is our changing table/dresser/hutch combo station. I'm hoping I get a changing pad soon but my husband keeps telling me to hold off until my shower. Boo!
Cloth wipes, essential oils, snappis, spray bottle and accessories are kept in the white basket to the right. Fleece liners, extra inserts and prepping/washing instructions are kept in the right drawer. I love being organized! Anyone who knows me, knows that well.
This is what is currently in my stash:
6 SmartiPants One Size (OS) Pocket Diapers
3 FuzziBunz (FB) OS Pocket Diapers
1 BumGenius (BG) All-In-One (AIO) Organic Diaper
2 BG Sized Pocket Diapers
2 (PINK!) Rumparooz OS Pocket Diapers (not pictured, they are waiting to be prepped)
28 Prefolds
5 Thirsties XS Diaper Covers
3 Kissaluvs Size 0 Diapers
3 Dozen Cloth Wipes
2 Hemp Doublers
4 Snappis
2 Planet Wise Wetbags - 1 medium/1 large (in super cute patterns)
2 Planet Wise Pail Liners (chocolate and pink to match the nursery)
And I made about 3 dozen Fleece Liners from some no pill fleece I got at the craft store.
I'm waiting to buy more OS Pocket Diapers after we figure out what works best on Marissa. It is my plan to not buy anymore gender specific colors, but pink is soooo hard to resist. =)
I will probably throw the prefolds in the wash one last time before Marissa gets here. A friend of mine also gave us some newborn disposable diapers they had left over so I'm thinking we will use those during the meconium stage. Our washer and dryer is in the basement so I don't know if I will be up to running up and down the stairs immediately after delivery to do laundry, so we'll probably use those until we run out. And though we've put on our registry that we are cloth diapering, I expect that someone will buy us disposables for my shower. Guess we'll see this Saturday! Wahoo!!

Awesome fluff stash!! Thanks so much for participating in the "Show Off Your Fluff Stash" Linky!!
ReplyDelete