Layout

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Santa Was Good, Really Good!

Santa (aka Danny) was suuupppppeeeerrrr generous this year!  I got a brand new Nikon D3000!  I'm so excited to learn more about photography and capture beautiful photos of our growing family.  I'll admit, it's a bit overwhelming with all the settings, aperture, depth of field, millimeters, oh my!  But I've already learned a new term today, "bokeh" meaning blur or aesthetic quality of the blur.  Wait?  Aren't pictures supposed to be crisp and clear, not blurry?  Well I really like photos that have a central focus point that draws you in, so that's what I'm going for in these photos.  I have so much to learn and I think it would be really neat to join a photography club or find a mentor.  In the meantime, I'm going to learn as much as I can on my own. :)  I know that beautiful photography starts with the photographer, not the camera...so lets hope I have that artistic touch.


Miss Sadie Lady! 
 Our little roller
 Christmas baby legs and a pink fluffy butt!

I want a little more "bokeh" but I think that will take a little more time and practice.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!  I loved spending our first Christmas as a family together.

No comments:

Post a Comment