Layout

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Who's the Guy with the White Beard?

Today Marissa got to meet the big man, you know, Santa Claus!  She didn't cry and was quite intrigued with her present.  My work throws an annual Christmas party for everyone to bring in their families.  Santa brings gifts for the children and we have pizza afterwards.  Today there was about 75 kids at my work!  Marissa stayed with me all day and she looked adorable in her Christmas dress that I picked out for her.

 Like father, like daughter...watching Santa come in!

 Oh my!  A present for me?




My Christmas cards finally came in the mail on Monday.  So I was in a rush to get them all filled out and in the mail by Tuesday.  Much to my surprise, several people told me they received their card by Wednesday!  Yay!  I was so afraid they wouldn't make it out in time.  I was holding off on posting our family Christmas photos until everyone received their Christmas cards.  So, here are a few more from our Christmas photo session!






Gosh I love our little family!  

I feel like I have much more to blog about but it's time to snuggle up on the couch with my hubby and watch a movie together (and maybe sneak in a glass of wine in there).  Have a wonderful Christmas, blogger world!



No comments:

Post a Comment