Layout

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Play Date and Bon-bons!

Danny is out of town for the rest of the week so I invited his cousin, Marie, over for dinner.  She has a 9 month old, Aubrey, so we thought it would be nice to get the girls together for a play date.  She generously made alfredo and brought it over for dinner.  I made salad and garlic toast to go along with it!  She also brought homemade bon-bons, they were delicious.  I had never had a bon-bon before, who knew they were so yummy!  These had oreos, chocolate and cream cheese in them.  I may have to steal the recipe for a blog post. :)  Hopefully I can have enough self control be a nice little wifey and save a few for my groom.

 Marissa fell asleep on me the other day and I was soaking up all the snuggles!  I don't get to do this often. I love snuggling with her. 
 My big girl sitting up by herself and wearing her Amber teething necklace.  Miss Rosey Cheeks!
 Here's a few pictures of the girls. They were so cute together! Squealing, patting each other, trying to get a few hair pulls in and sharing toys.



Marissa and Aubrey

So I've already started getting carried away with Marissa's 1st birthday party plans (and it's still 6 months away).  I bought her a special first birthday onesie and it came in the mail the other day!  We are doing a pink and black lady bug theme and I think it will be a lot of fun.  I'm hoping that a family friend, Monika, who also did our wedding cake, will do the cake for Marissa's first birthday party.  Okay, I better stop with the details before I give everything away before the big day.

Must step away from the bon-bons...

Sorry, I'm about to put myself in a chocolate induced coma.  I had a cup of coffee while Marie was here and having coffee past 5:30 in the evening is never a good idea.  I'm sure I will be kicking myself in the butt tonight when I'm tossing and turning and unable to fall asleep.

My brother, Josh, will be celebrating his 26th birthday on Friday.  He and my parents are going to come visit and we may go out to dinner, or I'll end up cooking in.  Either way, it will be nice to see the family!  Danny won't be back until late on Friday, so it will be nice to have some company. 

Time to catch up on my trashy TV (since Danny isn't here to complain about it).  Teen Mom 2 it is!





No comments:

Post a Comment