Layout

Monday, March 21, 2011

So Many Pictures, So Little Time

I took over 100 pictures this weekend and I want to share them all!  I just don't have enough time, so this will have to do...

I love, love, LOVE this photo!  These two are my whole world!

How cute is this dress?

One of my favorite spots, the rocking chair on the front porch.  

Sitting in the grass for the first time!

Trying to eat a leaf.  Silly girl. 

Daddy's girl.

Already showing her the playstation remote...oh boy!

Love baby feet.

Daddy and Marissa

Not too often we get pictures together. :)

Sadie Bear giving love to Marissa.
Marissa and I went to the park in our neighborhood.  She was having so much fun swinging!

Weeee!

Every time I said "weeee" she would give me one of these faces!

She didn't go down the slide, this was more or less just a photo op.




Attacking Eli Gator!

That's all I have time for tonight.  I've been up since 5:30 am, need some much needed beauty rest!

1 comment:

  1. Such great pictures!!! I can't wait to get Breanna in one of those swings. I know she'll love it, too. I also like the one of you and Marissa.

    ReplyDelete