Layout

Monday, October 3, 2011

GTT - Check, 27 Weeks and Miss Marissa, of course!

This morning I headed to my Glucose Tolerance Test (GTT) and drank this for breakfast:


The drink wasn't too bad, it's the waiting for an hour to get blood drawn that stinks!  Of course I forgot to bring a book to read.  I will find out next week if I passed. 

Today I am 27 weeks along!  Wow, time is flying.  That means in 13 +/- WEEKS, we will be welcoming another little bundle of joy to our family.  I know I probably won't get what I wish for, but I kind of hope baby boy cooks a little longer like his sister did.  I don't know that I am ready for a Christmas baby!  I am trying to enjoy this one on one time with Marissa.  I'm really looking forward to taking her to the pumpkin patch this year and dressing her up for Halloween. 

I had high hopes of starting the nursery this weekend but it just didn't happen.  I did get some of the room cleaned out, but Danny has to do the manly man stuff, like moving furniture.  I hope I can get him motivated to start soon.  We have a lot of work to do!

I have, however, started my Christmas shopping!  I am trying to get everything knocked out early.  I don't want to be huge (or even bigger than I already am) trying to wrap Christmas presents.  Nor do I want to be dealing with all the crazies out doing their last minute shopping.

I have been meaning to share these pictures of Marissa.  This is a special dress from my High School Horticulture teacher that she got for Marissa while she was in France!  I love having special little keepsakes for Marissa and this is one that will certainly be kept for the memory box.  :)  Doesn't she look so pretty and lady like?

"Hi Mrs. Novak!"



No comments:

Post a Comment