
I don't know if she needs her bangs cut or if we should just let them grow out. She looks like a bit of a crazy head in most of her pictures though. The flash was a little bright, hence the squinty eyes. She looks so grown up!

Silly girl, trying to get Teddy, upside down and between the legs!

Apparently she also likes to read upside down. She's so talented!

My favorite new "trick" of Marissa's (I realize she is not a dog) is you ask her "where's your belly button?" and she lifts her shirt to find it. It's so cute! It's even funnier when she has a onesie on. :-P

Danny will be getting home from travel tomorrow. We can't wait to see him! We have lots to do though since we are going to my parents this weekend. My mom is throwing a small "sprinkle" (aka baby shower) for us and the baby boy. It is going to be very low key and hopefully relaxing. My friend Sara is going to come and bring her baby that I haven't seen since he was 6 weeks old. My grandma who was unable to make it to my shower for Marissa is coming and it's always nice to see her since I don't see her often. It will be nice to celebrate the new baby and I am looking forward to some yummy food. I think my dad is smoking some Boston butts...MmMmMmmm good! Although second showers aren't always typical, I do feel grateful that a few people want to celebrate our newest addition. Plus it's a good excuse to get together and eat yummy food. Did I mention I'm pregnant? I'm like a bottomless pit (and the scales agree).
I digress...hopefully Sunday we are going to hit up a local pumpkin patch and let Marissa pick out a pumpkin! Hopefully I get some good pictures this weekend and the weather cooperates.

No comments:
Post a Comment