Layout

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Quick 26 Week Check-In

Monday, May 17th marked 26 weeks for me. 

Let's see how things are going so far:

  • Cravings - None.
  • Mood Swings - Nope.
  • Crying - Nada.
Okay, seriously?  Am I even pregnant?

  • Aches and pains - Ahh, there we go!  Yes, my back has been achy and I need a MASSAGE!
  • Sleep - what's that?  I wake 2-3 times a night to use the bathroom and every time I reposition I wake up, sounds fun, huh?
  • Weight gain - Let's just say I haven't seen those number on the scale, ever!  I've gained 14 pounds so far.  I should be gaining approximately a pound a week for the remainder of my pregnancy, we'll see how that goes.
  • Appetite - Me soooo hungry (but I get full so quickly, boo)!
  • Heartburn - A few times, let's hope that old wives tale holds true and baby girl is growing some hair (I just know our poor baby is going to be BALD)!
  • Movement - Lots of it, though she still sleeps a lot during the day.
  • Milestones - Marissa can start hearing my voice now, I guess I better clean up that sailor's mouth!
  • Signs of Labor - No way!  Baby girl is not ready for her grand entrance into the world.  I don't even think I've had any Braxton Hicks contractions yet (but who knows)!
  • Rings - Still wearing them, I'm going to cry when I have to take them off though. 
Overall, I'm feeling great!  I can tell that I'm getting close to the third trimester because I've been losing some of my energy.  I've fallen asleep on the couch twice this week before 7:00 pm.  In my defense, they were just little cat naps, I didn't sleep the night through.

So, here we are at 26 weeks...wow, TWENTY SIX Weeks!?!  Only 14 to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment