I had my 40 week 1 day appointment this morning. That's right, I'm officially OVER DUE!!! I've made 1/2 of a centimeter progress, who knew there was such a thing! I'm 1.5 cm, about 35% effaced and Marissa is at a -2 station. It's some progress, but not much. The doctor was able to sweep/strip my membranes, we will see if that does anything! It was pretty uncomfortable, but not unbearable. I had heard such horror stories from other women, and even the doctor warned me that it would be painful, but I didn't think it was
that bad. She said I did great and that if it were to do anything, it would probably be within the next 24 hours. So it's time to wait and see.
In the meantime, Danny and I traded in his truck "Jolene" last night. It was kind of bitter sweet. I will miss his truck. That's what he took me on our first date in. We traded Jolene for "The Great White Whale ~ Moby." Lol, Danny picked that name!
Farewell, Jolene! We will miss you.
Welcome to the fam, Moby!
So, tonight is the full moon. Everyone keeps saying that the full moon might do the trick, but I'm not so sure.
This might be my last blog post before becoming a mommy, so wish me luck! Here's a little flower head band I bought for Marissa. I can't wait to see it on her.
No comments:
Post a Comment