Layout

Thursday, September 30, 2010

1 Month Check-In

One month ago today, my sweet little baby girl made her way into the world.  I can't believe how fast the time is flying and all I keep hearing is "just you wait" and "it just keeps going faster."  I just want to freeze time and keep her this size forever.  This past month has been one of the greatest months of my life, Marissa brings such joy to my heart and I love her so much!  It's going to be really hard for me to go back to work.  At least I don't have to go back until the week of Thanksgiving...unless I find some way to make money from home.  Hmm...wishful thinking.


Here's Marissa's one month stats:

8.13 pounds, she weighed 6.6 pounds at her 4 day check up.  She is currently in the 38th percentile for her weight (she's petite, but 2 pounds is great, which means breastfeeding is successful so far).

She is currently 21.75 inches long, she was 19 inches at birth, so she has gained 2.75 inches in a month!  She is in the 76th percentile for her height, she's a tall girl. 

Her head circumference is 14.25, she was 13.25 at her 4 day check up.  She has a small head like her mom and dad and is in the 29th percentile. 

Now onto the important stuff....









I know I'm a little biased, but isn't she cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment