In celebration of Earth Day, there is a great cloth diaper change challenge happening tomorrow all over the world. The goal is to put cloth diapers in the Guinness book of World Records by having the most cloth diapers changed simultaneously!
From their Website:
"Cloth diapers have come a long way in past 10 years, and it’s time to stand up and be noticed. Celebrate Earth Day, by joining the North American and International cloth diaper community on April 23rd, 2011 at 9AM PDT to set the world record for the most cloth diapers changed simultaneously.
There are many ways to participate so please take a few minutes to explore the site to find a location near you or offer to host a location of your own. The more babies participating the better, so every cloth diapered bum counts. Can’t attend an event near you? Consider getting involved in your local cloth diaper community by learning more about organizations like the RDIA and RDA.
I challenge everyone to make Earth Day everyday! Pick up some recycling bins, be conscious of your waste, change out harsh chemicals you use for cleaning for safer, greener options, tell a friend about cloth diapers, plant a tree or a garden. Anything you do to make a difference counts! Don't sit back and say "well, no one else is recycling" or "what I do isn't impacting the earth that much." If everyone had this mentality, we would drain this earth of it's beauty. I'm just as guilty as the next person, but I've made a conscious effort to change that; now I challenge you to do it too! It really is a great feeling and I promise you won't regret living a Greener life!


No comments:
Post a Comment