Layout

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Photo Catch Up - 1 Park n00b!

I made a tutu for Marissa's first birthday photo shoot along with a custom onesie that I ordered and a lady bug hair clip that I made.  Of course, she wanted nothing to do with the camera or the grass.  I don't know why but she thinks grass is icky, she doesn't even like to walk in the grass with shoes on.  I got a few cute photos but not what I had in mind.  I'm glad that I didn't pay a bunch of money for a professional photographer.  While she is adorable and I love her to pieces, this kid does not like looking at the camera.  Even at her newborn photo shoot, it took two days with the photographer and we still didn't get all the shots that we wanted.  Stubborn, stubborn, stubborn!



The only way to keep her semi happy was to let her eat veggie sticks

And then she gave me this face

Then she plopped down in the grass, miss Priss!

So we tried a different surface i.e. no grass but she still wasn't into the whole photo shoot deal

So we called it a day

Dinner time!

So sweet

We went to the park as a family, mommy, daddy, Marissa, Eli and Sadie.  Marissa tumbled into the grass, oh no!

"Mommy, this grass is so gross!"

"I guess I gotta touch the grass to get up"

Watching Big Brother Eli and Sister Sadie

Pretty

Sliding with daddy!

Ready...Set...

...GO!


This picture is really grainy, but we had to get a picture of her n00b shirt!  Of course, Teddy came along for the picture, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment