Layout

Monday, September 19, 2011

What's New With You, Baby Boy!?

Today I am 25 weeks pregnant with our baby boy!  We are still uncertain on a name, but I *think* we have decided that your first name will be Danny.  Not Daniel, just Danny and no, not a Junior.  It's sort of a tradition.  We will likely call you by your middle name...which is yet to be decided.  I promise you'll have a name before we leave the hospital. =)

What's new/going on with you:
  • Mommy has officially gained 13 pounds.
  • You are rolling around, kicking and reminding mommy that you're growing.
  • You, ahem, I mean "we" had our first craving Saturday night.  We made daddy run to the convenient store at 10:00 at night to pick up Peanut M&Ms and milk. 
  • You've been giving mommy some left hip/sciatic pain.  Heating pads seem to help some, but the pain is worse at the end of the day.
  • No swelling in the hands or feet, yet.  I will be sad when I can't wear my wedding rings.
  • We have approximately 105 day until your Estimated Due Date (EDD).
  • I've been working on decorations for your nursery!  We plan to pick out paint colors this weekend and once the room is painted we will purchase new furniture for sissy's room and move your crib and dresser into your room.
Hopefully I will get a few 25 week belly pictures today!

No comments:

Post a Comment