The pups went on vacation, too! They loved the beach.
Eli
Sadie Lady

Marissa and Daddy in the swimmin' pool

This is one of my favorites, it is so hard getting her to actually look at the camera!

Splish~splash!

Toes in the sand

Playing fetch

<3 Family Photo <3



I love her big blue eyes!

Well, that about sums up our vacation. We aren't sure when we'll be taking another vacation at this time. Danny and I were going to do an "adults only" vacation next month but I think we're going to wait. Airfare is pretty expensive right now and we still have to buy nursery furniture. We just put new tires on Danny's "beater" car and spent a bit of money to get it fixed up and road ready. So vacation will have to wait but maybe we can do a weekend getaway with just the two of us. We'll see...

No comments:
Post a Comment