Doesn't she look thrilled?
Giving Teddy some kisses
Of course she had to jump on the bed to test it out.
::Sniff, sniff:: She looks so grown up. :(
All tucked in and ready for her first night in her new bed.
She only got up a few times the first night. She is used to sleeping on a mat at daycare, so she had an idea of what to do. The next morning she did come out of her room a little earlier than when she normally wakes up. Luckily, I was already awake and heard her come out. We decided to put a child safety knob on the inside of her door so that she can't wander about the house while we are sleeping. While we've done a pretty good job at baby proofing the house, I still don't feel comfortable with her roaming around without us knowing.
She is also waking at least once in the night to go potty, so I think she is getting close to being ready for underwear at bedtime. She is growing up so fast. My little girl is not so little anymore.



No comments:
Post a Comment