Layout

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wacky Wednesday Pics

Mommy did something that Daddy never does...I put Marissa's hair up before going to the sitter's.  Danny usually gets Marissa ready on the mornings that I have to work while I get Dylan ready.  He doesn't do hair, I'm lucky if he even brushes her hair before we leave the house.  Fun fact: Something else that Daddy doesn't normally do...is put her shirt on backwards!  I accidentally put Marissa's shirt on backwards this morning.  I didn't noticed until we got to the sitter's.  She laughed and said, "well at least her hair is up!" 

This little guy didn't want to be put down, so he helped me cook dinner.

So proud of herself doing her puzzle!  And sneeking her hand on my mouse while she "works."

Apparently Tarzan lives at our house.  Dylan woke up with his pajamas halfway off.  

It's been an interesting week without Daddy home...only one week to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment