Ever just feel frustrated and don't really know what to do about it? I've been feeling like that lately. I don't like (slightly revised, I finally found the words I had been searching for) confrontation, drama, or competition and there's a few people that I feel just can't seem to escape it. Sometimes I think that if I'd just disappear out of their life it would be so much simpler. There would be no more wondering and no more feeling frustrated that I've done the wrong thing or said the wrong thing to them. There would be no competition, no hurt feelings and I'd just take things for what they were. Of course, that's the easy route out...and being me, I continue to stress and wonder if my every move is right or wrong. I don't like hurting people's feelings and I generally go out of my way to make sure that I don't, but every once in awhile, it would be nice for someone to return the favor. I have more feelings than I might show. I just had to get that off my mind before I lose anymore sleep over it. My husband will tell you that I'm a worrier and he just has this laid back, I don't give a sh!t what people think about me attitude and some days I wish I could be more like that. But then he tells me that I'm a kind person and that is why he loves me, so I torture myself with the agony of wanting to say something, but never following through. But you know what, life is too short and those that want to be here for me are going to be, and those that don't, won't be. All I wanna be is happy*
On a better note, it's almost Friday!!! Whoo~hoo! We got a new dining room table today. We now have a six seater, which is great because I love entertaining and trust me, a dinner for six at a table for four can be a little tight! All I need now is a table cloth to bring it all together (and six new chair cushions to make it nice and comfy!) I was a bit skeptical at first because our dining room is pretty small, but I think it fits perfectly and when we do get a bigger house it will be great!
We are going to my parents again this weekend. My mom has decided to get baptized and I know she would like for us to be there for that. Dad says she is a "holy roller" lol, I don't think I've ever seen my dad in Church so this should be interesting to say the least. It's going to be a rushed weekend though. Once we get back from her baptism we will be hitting the road to come home and pack up Danny to leave for New York again. Then he will be gone all week. He will be home on Friday and *hopefully* the bestest comes to visit on Saturday! She's the one person who has always been there for me and I can talk to about anything. It's nice having someone that you can count on when everyone else seems to flake out on you.
The end, The Office is on...gotta run! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment