So much is going on right now with the holidays passing and the New Year approaching rapidly. Danny and I had a wonderful Christmas with our families and have been so busy I have hardly had anytime to myself to relax, read a book or watch TV. We've got some big changes coming up in 2010 and I'm so excited to kick off the New Year. Even though we currently don't have any New Years plans I am completely content with whatever we decide to do. I'm not making any New Years resolutions, I just want to appreciate each day and spend more time with those that mean the most to me.
I can't believe that it's almost 2010! Where has the time gone? I remember when the whole Y2K scare was blown way out of proportion. I was a freshman in High School and I remember my parents didn't want us going anywhere just in case something were to happen. Looking back on the last 10 years I can't believe how much has changed in my life. I have had heart breaks, first kisses and a happily ever after. Ten years ago I would have never guessed that I would be where I am today. Who knew I would be married, have a house, two dogs, a great job and a wonderful husband? Whew, more updates to come in the New Year! Stay tuned :)
No comments:
Post a Comment