Layout

Thursday, October 21, 2010

27 Years Ago...

...My husband came into the world!  I'm so thankful to have him and can't believe this is his 5th birthday that we've shared together.  Time sure is flying!  Today I baked him his favorite cake, strawberry with cream cheese icing and we are having his parents over for a seafood dinner.  I made crab cakes for the first time, so I hope they turn out, we're also having baked flounder, hush puppies, steamed shrimp and scallops.  Yum-o!
 Look at our cute little family!

Marissa and I wished Daddy a happy birthday this morning and saw him off to work.  Then we did tummy time, took pictures and played with some toys.








I got Danny a Redskins jersey for his birthday.  I finally converted him!  We are going to the Redskins and Buccaneers game in December, so I figured he needed a jersey to wear to the game.  He used to be a Buccaneers fan so it is pretty cool that we'll be going to that game.  I guess he is technically still a fan, but most of the Buccs games don't air here so it was hard for him to watch the games and keep up with them.  I'm really excited for the game (thanks mom and dad for the early Christmas present).  :-D






No comments:

Post a Comment