Trying to catch a grin
Marissa learned how to hold her rattle while in New York
And she also learned how to chew on her rattle in New York
Such a big girl!
Today we went to the Fall Festival as a little family of three. We saw a few friends and did some shopping at the craft show. I got a new apron for myself, which is exciting because I've never had an apron before. Now I am officially Mrs. Betty Crocker! =) We also got Marissa a new winter hat, I'll post a picture of that tomorrow. After spending a few hours at the Fall Festival, Marissa had a photo shoot with daddy, then zonked out for a little nap.
I still can't decide who I think she looks like. I think she has features from both of us.
Too stinkin' cute!
Passed out!
We arrived home to a few packages in the mail. I ordered Marissa a jumperoo for Christmas. We aren't going to get too crazy for her this year since she really won't remember or be able to participate in the festivities, but I think she will get a lot of use out of it. I also received her monogrammed Christmas stocking to match the rest of ours. Christmas over the next few years is going to be so much fun!
We grilled out some BBQ chicken tonight since it was such a beautiful day. I gave Marissa a bath while Danny cleaned up from dinner and now we're watching the Capitals game, drinking a beer and relaxing on the couch. Marissa is asleep, for now, and life just feels so complete. I love my little family of three and I love being a mom. I know most people would think that this is a boring Saturday night, but I'm perfectly content.
Good night blogger world, see you soon!
~*Alicia*~
No comments:
Post a Comment