Rise and Shine! No sleeping in around here.
Hi, Grandpup!
But before heading to the Valley, we had to make a few pit stops. Marissa got to meet her great grandmother, Mam, for the first time. Then we stopped to have lunch with the Cierra and Sara (Danny had a night with the guys, so I had a day with the girls)! Sara is pregnant with a baby boy and is due in February. I can't wait to meet her little bundle of joy, Isaac James. I'm so happy for her and her husband, Drew.
Marissa was very good at our lunch date. She ate, slept and watched ceiling fans.
Sara glowing with pregnancy.
After a few days with my parents, it was time to pack up and head home. We both missed Danny and he missed us, too!
This past weekend we went to a going away dinner for "Auntie C" in Berryville. Her grandmother made lots of delicious food and we had a great time socializing (and showing off Marissa, of course). On the way up it kind of hit me that my best friend is moving half way around the world to South Korea for a year. Cierra and I have been friends since the third grade, she's always been there for me when I needed her and I don't have another friend like her. It's going to be really hard to see her go, but I know she'll be back in no time and I think she's going to have a great time exploring a new culture and lifestyle.
Another week has come and gone. Marissa is 7 weeks old today! I have 5 weeks of maternity leave left. Still looking for that miracle job that will allow me to stay home, ha, ha...wishful thinking!
Yesterday the Skins played the Colts. It was a close game, but we couldn't come up with the win.
No comments:
Post a Comment