Layout

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Do You Follow Me?

Well, my one and only "follower" has seemed to drop off the grid, deleting her blog and disappearing from the blogger world (what's up with that?!). So, I'm curious, do you follow my blog? I have a hit counter that shows I have daily hits, but I don't have any followers. So, if you check out my blog on occasion, follow me so that I know who's reading and leave a comment if you'd like. Let me know if there's anything you would like to see more of, whether it be sweet Marissa, cloth diapering, the pups, crafts, cooking and recipes or whatever interests you!

Most days I feel like I am just writing to myself and forget that there might actually be people out there reading what's going on in my mind! Now that's scary! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment