Layout

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

37 Week Appointment & Santa

Today was a family day to run errands and go visit Santa at the mall.  Needless to say, Marissa wasn't thrilled with the old man.


Trying to escape...

So, Santa went about as well as we had expected.  These pictures are priceless so of course we had to buy them.  Maybe next year she'll entertain the idea of the old man!

I had my 37 week check up today.  I am 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced.  Dylan's heart rate was 142 BPM.  The doctor offered to strip my membranes but I declined.  I'm not quite ready to jump start labor.  I've been having some mild braxton hicks contractions and cramping the past few days, but nothing too serious.  The doctor estimated that Dylan weighs 6 pounds right now and that he may weigh 8 when he is born.  Dylan might hold out until after Christmas but I guess time will tell!  My next appointment is on Wednesday, so we'll see if I've made any additional progress.  


I really need to pack my hospital bag, but I've been having too much fun with my sewing machine.  I picked up some supplies to finish Marissa's quilt today and I made a Christmas gift for someone special. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment