Layout

Monday, December 19, 2011

38 Weeks and A Pregnant Woman's Idea of Cookies

I'm 38 weeks along today!  Overall I'm feeling pretty good.  We had a busy weekend visiting with Danny's family and "Auntie C" came to visit for the first time in a year.  So I'm a little exhausted and wishing I had another day to recoup from the weekend, but alas Monday is here.  I know I'll be cooped up in the house once Dylan comes (I don't want to be out and about too much with it being cold and flu season + winter weather + toting 2U2 is going to take some time), but I really just want to be a home-body lately. 

Dylan seems to be behaving himself and staying put like momma requested.  He feels like he has dropped some and he feels like he's getting pretty heavy.  I have an appointment Wednesday to see if anything is going on.  In the meantime, we're enjoying these last few days or weeks as a family of three.  I'm trying to soak up this time with Marissa (temper tantrums and all).  She is looking like such a big girl; I know she'll be a great big sister! 

Last night I made cookies...but they weren't just your everyday run of the mill cookies.  Feast your eyes on these:


Peanut butter chocolate chunk cookies stuffed with a peanut butter oreo = warm, gooey amazingness!

They put me in a coma and I fell asleep on the couch before 9:00 pm. 


No comments:

Post a Comment