Layout

Sunday, December 25, 2011

It Kills Me to Have...

...Dallas Cowboys fabric in my house.  I've been busy DIYing several projects for my mom and dad for Christmas.  I hope they don't mind that I'm practicing my sewing skills out on them.  I've made my dad a rice heating pad with a Cowboys cover and I've made my mom a Cowboys Christmas stocking and a pillow to go along with her no sew fleece blanket.  Fortunately (or unfortunately) for them, they get homemade gifts when I have no idea what to buy them!  Here's a few pictures of my latest projects!

Christmas Stocking:

Rice Sock Pad (blurry cell phone picture, sorry):


I hope my sewing continues to get better.  I know I still have a lot to learn but I'm having fun in the meantime. It has really helped to pass the time while we wait for Dylan to arrive.  It's therapeutic for me to craft and I don't do it nearly enough.  

~*Happy Holidays & Happy Crafting*~


P.S. - HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!! :-D




No comments:

Post a Comment