Layout

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Pebbles, Morning Sickness and Flutters

Marissa's hair is now long enough for a Pebbles style pony tail.  Don't you see the resemblance?



This morning I had another round of morning sickness.  I guess I can't complain too much because some women have morning sickness from day 1 until the day they deliver.  I think Marissa getting up 4-5 times in the night is wearing on me though.  I wake up with her and I'm starving in the middle of the night.  I guess I am going to have to start eating when I wake up...I don't want another repeat of this morning.  Danny bringing me crackers and Sprite to the bathroom is not how I wanted to start my day.

On a positive note, I am officially 19 weeks along!  Wow, the time is flying.  Next Thursday is the big day and we'll hopefully find out what we're having.  I've been feeling little flutters here and there, so I hope that means that Baby #2 is growing and thriving. :)

Marissa still hasn't had any teeth pop through, but we're hoping that it's soon.  Her bottom gums look pretty white and I *think* I see the outline of her teeth, but we're not really sure.  She has to get a tooth sooner or later, right??

Decorations for Marissa's party are slowly coming along!  I finished her birthday banner and I made a cupcake stand for the party.  I still need to decorate party hats, finish her tutu, make her a special birthday hair clip, make her birthday slideshow, get pictures printed and finish up some odds and ends projects.  I'm not normally such a procrastinator.  I have been working on her birthday decorations since January.  ::Insert embarassed face here::

I hope to capture some great photos of Marissa's party, I've worked really hard on all the decorations.

No comments:

Post a Comment