Layout

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ultrasound Results!

Today we had our big 20 week ultrasound for Baby #2.

We saw the 4 chambers of the heart, the stomach, kidneys, etc. and it appears that we have a healthy, growing baby!  I am measuring right on track for my January 2nd due date.

Here are a few pictures of our sweet baby....

~*BOY*~


This picture really reminded us of Marissa's ultrasound.  He has little chicken legs like his daddy.
Baby Feet
So sweet <3
Our little alien baby. :)

We are so happy and excited to be having a little boy, even though a little piece of me was hoping for another girl.  I always thought it would be nice for Marissa to have a sister...so I *might* have to work on Danny for a 3rd baby. :-P That will be a little ways down the road, though.

Just like with Marissa, I have a low lying placenta again.  I have a follow up ultrasound on September 14th to make sure that it has moved up and away from my cervix.  With Marissa this was no problem and it moved on it's own, but I will still pray that it moves in order to avoid a c-section. 

Oh and he owes me $5.00 since I bet boy and he bet girl. Ha!



1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited you're having a boy! You're going to love having a little boy!

    ReplyDelete