Layout

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Today in History!

Today has been quite the day, let me tell ya!


  • 1 year ago today was my due date with Marissa...she blessed me with one more week of pregnancy and didn't arrive until August 30th. 
  • Today we had a 5.9 magnitude EARTHQUAKE...in Virginia.  Wow!  That was crazy!  My building at work was shaking and everyone ran outside pretty frantic.  Luckily, everyone seems to be fine and damage is minimal in most areas.  
  • My friend Sophie was admitted to the hospital today to deliver her baby boy!  So exciting. 

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you guys had an earthquake! I mean, they are a common occurence for us over here on the West Coast but in Virginia?!?! Was that the first earthquake you've felt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, that was my first ever earthquake. I didn't know if it was a bomb or a quake. Pretty crazy. Apparently we do have fault lines on the Appalachian mountains. :o)

    ReplyDelete